Why work at BIBS?
BIBS ignites creativity and enthusiasm. Our growing school community is passionate about continuous improvement – and thus is always looking for ways to continue making BIBS an excellent school, a dynamic environment for learning and working. BIBS is keen to provide an exciting and vibrant employment for experienced and dedicated staff who have a high level of passion, commitment and energy.
Interested in joining the BIBS team? Send resumes and cover letters for the positions below to HR@bibs.com.cn.
Our Salary Package for Teachers is as follows.
- Competitive salary based on years of experience.
- Flights to and from home country at the beginning and end of contract (2 yr contracts).
- Settling in allowance.
- Housing allowance.
- International medical insurance.
- International flight allowance.
- Visa costs.
- Tuition fees for up to two children.
There are new visa requirements, these are:
- Teaching degree or any bachelor’s degree with a post graduate teaching qualification.
- 3 years teaching experience for non-subject specific teachers.
- 5 years relevant teaching experience for subject specific teachers.
- Police clearance from country of residence (within 3 months).
- Medical clearance.
- Non-native English speakers need a bachelor/master’s degree issued by an native English speaking country.
- Teaching couples need to be married or they will be process as individual applicants.
We look forward to receiving responses from excited applicants!
We also post our job listings with:
- True Teaching
- Teach Anywhere
- Teaching Nomad